Caretec Tape Queen
Blind and visually impaired people use Braille-Labels to identify objects of similar shape, such as cassettes, cans, jars or bottles, as well as tactile dots (Bump Dots) for marking positions on various objects. Our innovative new TapeQueen can be used to produce these two important aids on self-adhesive Dymo-Tapes.
- Small device, easy to store and transport; modern design and pleasant to touch. Dual function: preparing Braille-Labels and Bump-Dots.
- Tape-dispenser remains in fixed position: no repeat handling necessary, instant (ready-to-go) access to writing and embossing. Constant distance between characters even when writing longer words.
- Universal system whereby the users can write the characters in their own variation of Braille. Allows also sighted people to write Braille-Labels by referencing the Braille-alphabet attached to the bottom of the device.
- Easy peeling-off of the self-adhesive label/dot from its protection-foil.
- Economized solution: durable material and foremost design render.
- Dimension: 123 x 54 x 30 mm
- 8 Braille character cells
- Material: durable injection die-cast plastic
TapeQueen, 1 transparent Dymo-Tape, saddle shaped Stylus