Simplicity itself, RNIB Communiclock sets the time and date automatically straight out of the box using the atomic radio signal so no more having to set the time manually when the clocks change.
Press the contrasting black button on top to hear the time announced in RNIB's natural male English voice. Menu buttons for alarm and functions are concealed underneath so you can't accidentally alter settings.
- press the large black button on the top, once to hear the time, or press and hold to hear the time and date (spoken as date, month, year and day)
- time is only announced in either AM or PM
- the large speaker grill on the front of the clock provides clear sound quality
- adjust the volume with the rotary control on the front of the clock
- five alarm sounds
- optional hourly setting to announce the time on the hour every hour
- operating buttons are discreetly positioned on the base of the clock
- white casing and speaker grill with contrasting black base and speech button
- snooze alarm
- time and date can be set manually for use outside the UK
requires four AA batteries.
- mains powered AC power adaptor available separately (CC53AC)
- if used outside of the UK, but still within the 620 mile (1,000km) radius of the radio transmitter in Anthorn, Cumbria, the clock will still receive the signal and will set automatically to UK time